Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's me, I'm blogging!



Hello, I'm finally blogging! Yipee! I feel like a kid learning to ride a bike for the first time. This blog is going to be a little bit of everything. First, I would like to introduce myself a little bit. I was born in Indiana so I'm a midwest girl. I married an Air Force Man when I was young and we've been on the move ever since. He will be retiring soon and I hope to find a place to call our own. I love being a mom, my kids mean the world to me. My first love is teaching. I taught for 6 years and have stayed home with my kids part time for the last five years. I substitute at their school now. I also teach Turbo Kick and Pilates classes in the evenings. I would love my friends and family to stop by and catch up with us. I also hope to share a little bit of my life with all my online buddies. Hopefully, I will be posting some pictures soon of some of the projects I have going on at my house. I love decorating my house for each season. I've been busy working on making over some of my old things by painting them or finding a new purpose for them. I hope to share some of those pictures soon. Also, I will be hosting a crop soon at our church next week so I will be discussing some scrapbooking things too. Last but not least I am going to be posting about recipes I try and new cookbooks I have purchased. I really enjoy Italian cooking but I love baking the most.
Thanks for stopping by,
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment