Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vintage White Christmas

It's that time of the year!  The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!  I can't wait to share my home with you.  I feel so blessed this season.  I've had a great time taking a full week to deck out my home.  If you're new to my blog welcome!  :)  I am adding a link to my sidebar in case you want to see last years decorations.  For some reason I'm in love with white this year.  However, I can't do all white at Christmas so I compromise with my other self who loves Red!!! My home has three levels so I will start on the main level and show you more pics later this week and next. 

My kitchen, come inside through my side door the one everyone uses!  :)


 Greeting you is my little white tree in the mudroom!


This is my little white FArmhouse TaBle I painted white.  It was a steal at K-Mart and my husband painted it white.  It used to be black. My dog had to get in on the pics too. LOL!


 I change my chalkboard and apron for the seasons. 


my little stove with ornaments I have picked up


Just a wooden box filled with canning jars and little white candles and I tucked in our salt and pepper.  We eat breakfast here on the weekends.  I love it!



Here's my candy cane snowflake things all grouped.  


Here's a shot of my kitchen from the family room.  I 'm still in love with this gingerbread house. I have garland and little white lights above cabinets. 


 My little sink area is dressed up too.  Each front window has a wreath and candle.  I have a lot of windows!




The Dining Room




I'm loving the little trays and trees this year.  I scored the little candles at K-Mart too.  They Sandra Lee's line sugar maple vanilla, yummy!


My Hoosier decked with gingerbread men.



My nativity from my childhood.  I love this...such memories.  The real reason for the season


Family room
Santa Collection




 I bought a white garland this year and kept the snowflakes and the Pom Pom garland is from Hobby Lobby.  I love this winter white look.  The sign is very vintage looking and the bottle brush trees are from a local antique mall.

 




Graniteware bowl filled with snow and icy candle ring and Fresh Balsam from Bath and Body Works.

May the Lord bless and keep you this season :) Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! I especially like the wooden crate on the table. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carey,
    WoW!!!
    You have been one busy elf, dear friend!!!
    I'm lovin' your redware collection!!!
    Your Christmas decor shows thelove of your family and your home throughout!
    The childhood nativity took me back to teaching Sunday School when my sons were children. . .we had that same Nativity at our Church!!!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely Christmas decor!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white for winter. Your snowflake mantel is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! That pom pom garland is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete