Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scrapbook page



Here is my page that I managed to complete at my crop that was a flop the other night. We took a little trip to St. Louis earlier this year and went to Jilly's Cupcake Bar. It was ok but definately not worth the price in my opinion. I probably won't go back. The kids thought it was fun. Who doesn't like cupcakes? I went through a huge cupcake thing awhile back and really wanted to try a bakery that specialized in them. If you like them too here are some places you might want to check out.



I love these blogs:






This lady cracks me up with her smiles and faces





a great site overall for recipes and links





great recipes when you run out of ideas





self confessed cupcake queen tells you where you can go





So leave me a little comment and let me know this question? Do you like cupcakes? What is your favorite kind?



Have a wonderful day and eat a sweet treat!


Carey
P.S. Scrapping products used (3 bugs in a rug, Bazzill cardstock, creative imaginations)




























































4 comments:

  1. Hey Girlie Girl! Thanks for your visit! Do I like cupcakes... check out this link... it was a cupcake project my girls made for my dad's birthday. http://mybrownbagstudio.blogspot.com/2009/03/making-memory.html
    Blessings, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Kimberly, love the way they are personalized.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yumm! I love chocolate cake with a marshmallow filling and cocunut in the icing!!

    Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame the Cupcake Bar wasn't all you had hoped for...it sounds like it would be!
    Thanks for all the links for cupcakes.
    I guess my favorite is Chocolate with Buttercream or Cream Cheese frosting.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete