Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again...Yummy Tag a Long Bars!

Hello, I betcha thought I disappeared off the face of the earth.  I'm not sure why but blogging has been very difficult for me in the last 6-9 months.  I used to get energy from it and then found myself dreading it :(  I will try but not promise to do a better job of posting more regularly.  I have missed my online blogging buddies!  I've been peeking in on you from time to time.

I made these yummy bars after seeing them on Picky Palate, one of my favorite bloggers!  I will link the recipe below.

These are so tasty.  Not healthy though :( 




Step one- mix up your cake mix, egg and stick o' butter.  Prepare a 9 x 13 pan lined with foil and spray with non-stick spray.  Pat away...


Next throw in some milk chocoate chips or semi-sweet for good measure.  I used what I had :)

 
 
Then the magic happens, mix together 1/2 cup peanut butter and one can of sweetened condensed milk...pure heaven I tell ya!
 
 
 
Next take your favorite Girl Scout cookie, I used about 8 of those Tag-a-Long beauties and chop them over the top of this creamy layer. 

Kevin and Amanda's version
 

Bake at 350 degrees for around 20-25 minutes.  The center will be a little soft but remember you have an ooey gooey middle here.  :0  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Good to see a post from you! Hubby would love lose as Tagalong cookies are one of his favorites.

    I hope life has been treating you well!

    ReplyDelete