Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Favorite Pie Posts

How is everyone on this Beautiful Sunday?  I'm so glad, for this is the day that the Lord hath made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  I have been thinking of a new post all week.  I wanted to post a recipe.  Instead I will share some old ones for I don't have any new pictures to share with you.  Some of you new readers may have not seen these older posts.

My favorite pie posts

General Pie Making Tips, Pie Making with Alice


I miss Alice so much, I cherish our time together now.







Blueberry Pie



Strawberry Rhubarb Mini Pies

It's rhubard season too, I'm getting ready to make some of these real soon.



Mama's Fresh Raspberry Pie


I hope you enjoyed my old posts.  Martha's new Pie book has come out and I hope to pick it up soon.

Happy Pie Making!
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment