Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday and Spring Absence

Good morning, I apologize for my long absence.  I've been busier than usual and having some technical difficulties with my blog.  I hope this day brings you joy in knowing that Christ has made the ultimate sacrifice for all of  us.  I know that typically Good Friday tends to bring Christians great sadness but after reading my Upper Room Devotional this morning and seeing all the sunshine, I realized what a blessing his sacrifice was.  I want to leave you with some Spring pictures of my home and I'll be back later to share what has been happening around my home lately.




my daffodils, early spring this year


 my forsythia bush has since turned green but it was beautiful!


my spring sofa table display


my front door, I'm loving yellow this Spring!


Bunnies and eggs



my little side table gathering


my spring mantel with chocolate bunnies!


Remember, It is good.  HE HAS RISEN!  

God Bless you and your families this Easter,

Carey

2 comments:

  1. Caey,
    Oh...how I've missed you, dear friend! Glad all is well! I adore your photo of the draped cross...Embrace the Cross is a hymn our Chancel Choir sang during Lent! Your home is bursting with Spring and color indoors and out! Lovely! Me...I'm kinda' likin' that yellow this season, as well!
    Have a Blessed Easter!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you post. I was hoping all is well. As always I love to see your seasonal decorating. Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete