Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Help me Pick a New Name

Hello, it's time for a change.  I've been thinking for awhile now I would change my blog name.  I'm trying to come up with something that says home (decorating) and baking goodies (especially pie).  I find myself into prims less and less (sorry prim friends). I really want to stick to my country roots.  So to celebrate and let you be a part of it I thought I would give you 3 options and then I will create a new facebook page around my blog too!  I haven't forgotten about the give away.  I will be doing that soon.  Keep checking back!





Option # 1

Mom's Homemade Apple Pie

Option # 2

Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen

Option # 3

American Girl Farmhouse

Option # 4

Create a name (I know you some of you out there can be really creative)

In a few days I will see what the most popular name is and choose a name.  You'll have to change your bookmark and follow me at my new address as I will be closing this blog soon.


Blessings,
Carey

9 comments:

  1. How about American Pie or Mama's American Pie? Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like # 2! Lots of things go on in your
    kitchen...

    Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #2.. it has a ring to it. It's personal by using your name. It's still "country" with the farmhouse name, and you love to share recipes from your kitchen. Sounds just right to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta go with number 2 as well.. I like it...

    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen gets my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen. I think it fit you and your style perfect!! :)

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete