Friday, May 20, 2011

Easy Cinnamon Rolls

Gotta any Bisquick?  This recipe is so easy you probably have everything on hand to make it.  I got it from Not Quite June Cleaver, love her blog!! I was able to make it on a weekday morning.  I'm enjoying my time off from school.  I love being able to make them a hot breakfast without rushing.  I also love being home all day and making dinner without being too tired.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the weather in your area.  We're going to try! 


Easiest Cinnamon Raisin Rolls


Blessings,
Carey


2 comments:

  1. Carey this recipe looks so good!! Thanks for the link...this looks like a great blog to follow but I didn't see an option to become a follower. How do you follow her blog? Do you just have it book marked? Hope you have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... Love cinnamon rolls. Ya known, I've never once made them completely from scratch though.. Something I need to try. I'm so glad your getting some down time to enjoy being at home.

    ReplyDelete