Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful

Good Morning! Where did October go?  It seems we are in such a hurry these days to rush through the season.  I want to enjoy things this year.  I do see a purpose in trying to get everything done ahead of time, but I feel we should remember the real reason for the season.  I'm going to be doing some posts about what I'm thankful for.  So this will be my first post about being thankful and I hope to do at least 3 more.



Feeling blessed for all of these things today ~

Our Lord Jesus Christ (the real reason for the season)

my family

my church family

having a teaching job

our new home


What are you thankful for?  So many times we forget to look at our lives as a blessing and dwell on our circumstances.  I think that if we focus on what we have our life will be enriched and  be able to live more fully.



Have a blessed day!
Carey

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my Salvation. I am thankful for my life and what the Lord has done in it. I am so blessed. I have a fabulous family and a great home life. I feel secure in my home, my husband and I have good jobs, my kids are getting good educations, my mother is still living. What more could I want or ask for?
    Blessings,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so very thankful for so many blessings too. Several the same as yours. Most importantly I'm thankful for a God that loves me, my family, our health, & my husbands job. Everything else is icing on the cake. Nice post Carey!

    ReplyDelete