Thursday, November 11, 2010

In Honor of my Veteran...

Happy Veteran's Day Honey, we love you!






This is my husband's uniform and his grandfather's uniform.  His Grandpa was in World War II and he was also in the Air Force.  My husband and his Dad built this box to keep the uniforms, it's quite large. We have their pictures on each side.  Then on the top we have a sign that says, " A man who is good enough to shed blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards"    Theodore Roosevelt


I'm so thankful to all the veteran's and their families today for the sacrifices they have made for all of us to have our freedoms.  So many people take it for granted today.  I hope that by remembering them we give back just a little so that we can let them know how much they are appreciated.

Happy Veteran's Day to you and your families!
Carey


No comments:

Post a Comment