Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!


20 years ago I said yes to my wonderful hubby!  I can't believe how time has just flown by.  I would marry him all over again.  He is my very best friend.


This is the Pioneer room where we stayed for two nights at a bed and breakfast in KY.





These are dresses that the owner had been collecting for some time.



This is where I spent my early mornings reading, one day I awoke to a gentle rain.



This is the adjoining sitting room, it's designed for families because it sleeps more than 2 people.  We were the only ones there the first night so we used it for free.




This is a book that my husband read while we were staying about the namesake of the room.  It was very neat indeed.


I'll be back soon to share more farm pictures from the weekend and some shopping.  Let's just say I'd love to have my own little farm now!

Have a blessed day,

Carey

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you Carey! What a charming place to have had the chance to spend time at. I wouldn't have wanted to leave.
    Have a wonderful day~
    Sheila

    http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Carey! Looks like a great place and you had a great time with the best company!

    Thank you for stopping by and joining my blog! Good luck on winning the GIVEAWAY!

    I am a new follower to yours as well and have to say I enjoyed reading your posts and I just want to add......PIE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!! LOL

    Love your crow on your mantle!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and Happy Anniversary to you both! 20 years.. great accomplishment! Glad you enjoyed your B&B stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Carey....20 years is a great accomplishment and you both don't look old enough to be married that long!
    Your getaway looked just wonderful and 'romantic'

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Carey! What a sweet place you were able to stay in. Perfect for your anniversary :) ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete