I was reading in the paper today that you can do a few things to your home that will really make a difference. Now to some of you I'm sure this isn't new but I like to do these things every once in a while and it does make difference in the look and feel of your home. This is especially good in you're on a budget or trying to spend less money on your home.
1. Try rearranging furniture in your room.
2. Repurpose items that you have already. Use an old tool carrier for a remote control holder.
3. Add some seasonal silk flowers or fresh ones from the grocery store.
4. Add soft lights, use candles, dimmers, battery operated lights to add that ambiance to your home.
5. Move around your accessories. We all like this one the most!
I did a few of these things in my pictures. I moved my table. I added the silk daisies and moved the grey graniteware from another place. I also got some new spring scents from B & BW this week. I'm trying the Strawbarry Patch and Lilac Blossom. Another one of my favorites that just says clean and fresh is Fresh Linen.
How it looks in the space
Hopefully, you will find something that you can use in this post or it will inspire you to do a bit more with what you already have. If you already knew about all of these things because I know how savvy my followers are it will just be a friendly reminder to do them!
Have a blessed Sunday,