Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pineapple makeover and a little bit of Fall

Good morning, blogging friends! I didn't quite get this up for Whatcha working on Wednesday but I did have it done finally. I'm not very patient when it comes to waiting for things to dry. Remember this pineapple, I found it for 50 cents at a GW store.

Before

After


These little pumpkins are actually candles that I just used a little spray adhesive on and added some spices. Some of it didn't get an even coat so the orange shows through a little bit which I thought added something to it. I have had these for awhile and I saw similar ones last Fall but never did anything with it.


Have a great day, I'm off to go shopping (retail therapy)

Carey

9 comments:

  1. Your pineapple looks great and those little pumpkins turned out great as well. You are one cleaver gal.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the idea, I did that with pears but sure didn't think of pumpkins:) Love your pineapple I have one to do too!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pineapple redo! And I really like that tray with the fall arrangement! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carey, I just love the pineapple! Your very talented! And those little pumpkin candles are adorable! I'll have to remember that next time I see them staring at me from the GW she;ves in all thier bright orangeness! Thanks! Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pineapple turned out great, and those pumpkins looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pineapple.
    You did a great job with the transformation.'
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an excellent job on the pineapple! I love your pumpkins too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on transforming your GW finds into treasures!

    ReplyDelete