First thing I would like to share with all of you is my user name change. Formerly, I had been Girliegirl and now I'm just American Girl Primitives. I just figured it would be easier to associate me with my blog name when I'm leaving comments on other blogs. I was inspired by Linda From Behind the Red Door. Simple is best.
I've been tagged to share things about myself. I decided to share 10 things. Amy from Keep'n the Sunnyside tagged me and now I'm passing this along to others listed below. If you haven't seen her blog she is a wonderful lady. Her pictures are just gorgeous. I love her sense of humor and her zest for life comes through on her blog.
Colleen at and baby makes five
Lisa at Black Sheep primitives
Tandra at Prim and Proper
Robby at Primitive Journey
Dani at Old Homestead Peddler
Sherri at Here Goes my Life
Here's a few things about me:
1. My Dad was a Methodist minister. I love God. I grew up in the church and am happy to say my faith continues today stronger than ever before.
2. I lost my Dad to a battle of cancer when I was only 7. I lost my mom just 2 years ago to cancer.
3. Despite my losses I still feel blessed to have my family. I am happy to be moving closer to extended family members and my husbands parents.
4. I love blogging and have found comfort in sharing my hobbies with others like me.
5. I am and probably always will be a girlie girl hence my other name. I love jewelry, dressing up, wearing make-up and handbags.
6. I recently started wearing my aprons more and have embraced my stay at home status. Thanks Aunt Ruthie and Sugar Pie Sistas!
7. With that said I anticipate going back to work very soon due to the purchase of my new home, LOL!
8. I love chocolate and popcorn. I can't live without it.
9. With number 8 being said, I'm a pilates instructor. Gotta work it off, LOL!
10. My favorite drink is coffee. I love Starbuck's but save it for a treat every once in awhile.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me better. I have chosen some followers that I would like to know more about. I have been working on my GW finds and freebies so I will be back soon to share with you.
Have a wonderful Monday!