Sunday, December 9, 2012

Funnel Christmas tree

Hello!  Do you ever get inspired by a magazine picture, Pinterest or blogs lately?  Several years ago I came across a Country Living magazine that had a photo of a tree made out of oil funnels.  Over the years I began collecting various sizes until I had enough for a tree.  I keep this up year round above my cabinets.  I just love this look.  I moved it in a different place in my kitchen during the Christmas season. 


I added the green juniper berry wreath at the bottom for the season.  I think it looks great with the blue granite ware.  



I'm linking uP





3 comments:

  1. That is super cute! I especially love the star on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carey,
    I adore your vintage funnel tree!
    I can see leaving this out all year through, but like the addition of greenery at the base!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the funnel tree! So cute and right up my alley!

    Thanks so much for stopping by The Cozy Old Farmhouse and commenting on my "junky" Christmas porch.

    ReplyDelete